Updated 2021 – Top 10 Acer Zenbook Ux330ua
Best acer zenbook ux330ua Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer zenbook ux330ua is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer zenbook ux330ua for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer zenbook ux330ua. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer zenbook ux330ua is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer zenbook ux330ua has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer zenbook ux330ua. Here we bring out the best in the acer zenbook ux330ua which you can safely buy in 2021.
975 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak
- Pointing Device Type:-TouchPad
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- Google Chrome Operating System.Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Acer Chromebook 14 CB3-431-C0AK comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14″ Full HD ComfyView Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM Memory, 32GB Internal Storage, 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB 3.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port, 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.42 lbs. | 1.55 kg (system unit only) (NX.GJEAA.001)
- I bought this chromebook 3 years ago and the quality and experience has been excellent.
- Other than that i am extremely happy with the fast startup and battery life that chromebooks are known for, great product.
- The build quality is absolutely amazing and way above my expectations for a ~$250 laptop and the 1080p screen is gorgeous.
- Turns on fast, picture quality is great.
- The price was great for what i got.
- Edit: i see the price went up by about 100 bucks.
- It’s really fast and can do anything i want it to.
- The aluminum case feels and holds up so much better than many of the other chromebooks that come in cheap, easy to crack plastic.
- Excellent value at $150 all metel case but support/updates end in about 18 months
- You are only getting 32gb of storage while many newer competitors come with 64gb (though w/o the great screen or build quality)… Read More
- Quality comes at a price here and that is the weight, it is marginally heavier then most of its competitors.
- Great computer with a full size keyboard. Bought for a college student who loves it. Light weight, fast and easy to use.
- Just an All around wonderful chrombookMy chrombook
2. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-59W2 comes with these high level specs 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor 1 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4 2GHz (6MB Smart Cache) Windows 10 Home 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display Intel UHD Graphics 620 8GB DDR4 Memory 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD True Harmony Technology Two Built-in Stereo Speakers Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802 11ax Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2 4Gbps) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) Bluetooth 4 2 Back-lit Keyboard HD Webcam (1280 x 720) 1 – USB 3 1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) 1 – USB 2 0 Port 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 9 5-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX HN3AA 003)
3. Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- MediaTek Quad-Core CPU, 13.3″ Full HD Touch Display, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC, Up to 12-hour Battery Life, Convertible Laptop
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4 easily gets the award of Best Acer Zenbook Ux330ua Under 100$.
- She is very happy with the laptop.
- Great build quality, excellent screen and speakers, fantastic battery life.
- So after a few years of ownership, i’ve been very pleased with the price i paid.
- Most of the schools these days use google suite so kids are really familiar with the apps and ease of use.
- I work with chromebooks all day in a school district.
- Overall, it’s been a great laptop/pad combination for the price.
- I transitioned from my 3-in-1 lenovo laptop to this chromebook.
- Very good inexpensive home Chromebook for basic computer work
- Love this machine so far. I had an older chromebook that died. Everything moved to new one.I had 5 chromebook delivered to me a… Read More
- Got this for my kid to do distance learning during the pandemic. Worked great for that, and has been exceptional for personal u… Read More
4. Acer Cb3 532 Chromebook Dual Core 12 Hours
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
- 1 x HDMI
- SD card reader
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- Lovely am very happy with this purchase .
- I’m happy with this product, thanks amazon!
- Great quality and durable for many office, work, or student capabilities.
- Bought it for my son for schoolhe loves it the price was right
- The price was great and it does everything i need it to do.
- My district has provided chromebooks for the students, but not the teachers.
- I use this product for work and it is great i have not had any problems with it
- So far so good cannot get the touch screen to work have to use touch pad but it works perfectly otherwise
- i love it and i use it more for working meeting and checking the email. using the laptop to checking the what to make every night
5. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Backlit Keyboard
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
If you are buying a Acer Zenbook Ux330ua for the first time, then you should have Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth. It has fewer features when you make Acer Zenbook Ux330ua comparisons of Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth with any other Acer Zenbook Ux330ua but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Zenbook Ux330ua, grab any Acer Zenbook Ux330ua but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
6. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 15.6″ FHD 1080P Laptop Computer| AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Up To 3.5 Ghz(Beat I5-7200U)| 8GB RAM| 128GB SSD+500GB HDD| Backlit KB| Wifi| Bluetooth| HDMI| Windows 10| Laser USB Cable which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Zenbook Ux330ua in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Zenbook Ux330ua and it could be any of the high value Acer Zenbook Ux330ua, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows
Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is another one which falls under Acer Zenbook Ux330ua for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Zenbook Ux330ua and that is what has revived them. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is amazing features.
8. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Zenbook Ux330ua in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Zenbook Ux330ua to any other Acer Zenbook Ux330ua is least.
9. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj which falls into premium category but Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Djis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Zenbook Ux330ua available in the market today. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Zenbook Ux330ua to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.