Top 10 Acer Travelmate With Linux Os
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer travelmate with linux os in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer travelmate with linux os in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer travelmate with linux os which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
615 reviews analysed
1. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Backlit Keyboard
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth would be the Best Acer Travelmate With Linux Os for Money.
2. Acer Chromebook Computer 802 11Ac Bluetooth
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB eMMC
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display
- No Optical Drive
- Google Chrome OS, 3-cell Battery
- 2 x USB 3.0 ,1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/speaker jack, Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor N3060 (1.6GHz, Up to 2.48GHz)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Chromebook Computer 802 11Ac Bluetooth is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Chromebook Computer 802 11Ac Bluetooth comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Travelmate With Linux Os and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Travelmate With Linux Os then don’t look beyond Acer Chromebook Computer 802 11Ac Bluetooth. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Chromebook Cp713 1Wn 53Nf Convertible Touchscreen
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required)
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Convertible Chromebook with Intel Core i5 8250U, 13.5 inches (2256 x 1504) Corning Gorilla Glass NBT IPS 10 point multi touch screen, 8GB Memory, 128GB eMMC and Up to 10 hour Battery Life.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:45 W
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Chromebook Cp713 1Wn 53Nf Convertible Touchscreen has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Chromebook Cp713 1Wn 53Nf Convertible Touchscreen is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Chromebook Cp713 1Wn 53Nf Convertible Touchscreen easily gets the award of Best Acer Travelmate With Linux Os Under 100$.
- Great chromebook everyone’s impressed works fast no problems i’d recommend this one with the i-5 chipset.
- Nice to have full keyboard but also be able to use it like a tablet with the 180 degree flip hinges.
- Not happy with the battery life which lasts less than 5 hours with other peripherals attached to it.
- Couldn’t find a new tablet with the screen and features i wanted.
- Speakers are not loud enough, sound quality is mediocre, but a deal-breaker only if this is critical for you.
- Otherwise, chrome is so much better that microsoft product.
- And nobody really considers it because it’s largely for a business audience and the price isn’t especially practical.
- The acer chromebook spin 13 has all of the features of the other premium chromebooks on the market, but at a much cheaper price.
- It does not come with a stylus and there is not a place to garage it on the pixelbook.
- I’ve been enjoying this machine since march, increasing the sd card size until reaching the 1tb.
- It is costly compared to most other chromebooks, but it is over $200 less expensive than the comparable google go, and for me, … Read More
- I also wanted more onboard storage than most other chromebooks have.
- – it’s built like a tank, and has a good sized battery, so its half a pound to a pound heavier than much of its competition.
- – weight: acer’s is a lot heavier than a pixelbook and that’s not good.
- Great Chromebook everyone’s impressed Works fast no problems I’d recommend this one with the I-5 chipset.
- Way faster than a windows machine. Super fast start and browsing. Great machine. Love it.
4. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
5. Acer Aspire Computer_ I5 7200U Windows
- 15.6″ (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS ComfyView Display
- ▌Upgraded ▌Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY_ from Base Model with Specis 4GB DDR4 RAM_ 128GB PCIe SSD. 1-years warraty on Upgraded RAM/PCIe SSD from BROAGE_ and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor @ 2.60GHz (2 Cores_ up to 3.5GHz_ 4 MB cache)_ Performance is similar to 7th Gen i5_ 8th Gen i3 series.
- Backlit Keyboard
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 128GB PCIe SSD offer enough storage for your files
- 4GB DDR4 RAM Memory for full-power multitasking
- ▌Authorized BROAGE Bundle ▌Bundled with BROAGE Mouse Pad_ Authorized Sellers ONLY. Windows 10 Home in S mode_ 64-bit_ English
- IEEE 802.11ac WiFi_ 1 x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1_ 1 x RJ-45_ 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)_ 1 x HDMI
BROAGE sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above)_ then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed_ the item is unopened and untested. Through our in-depth inspection and testing_ defects and defects can be significantly reduced.
Windows 10 Home
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor @ 2.60GHz (2 Cores_ up to 3.5GHz_ 4 MB cache)
15.6″ (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS ComfyView Display
AMD Radeon Vega 3
4GB DDR4 SDRAM
128GB Solid State Drive
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Speakers: 2
Sound Mode: Stereo
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports: 1
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
3-cell Lithium Polymer 4200 mAh Lithium Polymer (7 Hour Battery life)
14.3 x 9.7 x 0.71 in
BROAGE Mouse Pad
6. Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional
- 8GB DDR4 On-Board Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3 9GHz) & 14 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Windows 10 Professional | Operating System Architecture 64-bit | Military Grade Tough | TPM 2 0 |Lightweight Only 2 57 lbs | Up to 20 Hours Battery Life | Power up to 100% capacity in just two hours with Fast Charging
- 1 – Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3 1 Type C) Port | 2 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 Ports (one featuring power-off USB charging) | 1 – HDMI 2 0 Port with HDCP support
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802 11ac Gigabit WiFi | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Bluetooth 5 0
Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 15.6&Quot; FHD Laptop Computer_ AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Up To 3.5Ghz (Beats I5-7200U)_ 4GB DDR4_ 128GB Pcie SSD Windows 10_ BROAGE Mouse Pad which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Travelmate With Linux Os and it could be any of the high value Acer Travelmate With Linux Os, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional. Acer Tmp614 51 54Mk Bio Protection Fingerprint Professional will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer 2 Touch Screen Chromebook Cp311 1Hn C2d
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- CP311-1HN-C2DV comes with 11. 6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N3350, 4GB DDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, Protective Sleeve, Wacom Pen and Up to 10-hours Battery Life.
Acer 2 Touch Screen Chromebook Cp311 1Hn C2d is another one which falls under Acer Travelmate With Linux Os for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer 2 Touch Screen Chromebook Cp311 1Hn C2d ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os and that is what has revived them. Acer 2 Touch Screen Chromebook Cp311 1Hn C2d has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer 2 Touch Screen Chromebook Cp311 1Hn C2d is amazing features.
- I’m genuinely amazed at the quality and ease of use at the price point.
- The screen quality, the flip feature, and the is being chrome is great!
- Once in your downloads directory you can move the file to other local directories you create with the chromebook files utility.
- I had to get used to the way chromebook and the apps work with the file system.
- This is a great deal for the price.
- So far as shipping speed and everything, i would add stars.
- Straight out of the box after turning it on there was an occasional black band displaying across the screen.
- The screen folds back on its hinges so the back of the screen touches the base.
- We needed something to do virtual learning on for my 8yrs old.
- I’ve had 3 different chromebooks over the years and use them for work as a teacher.
- But with so many people buying portable, lightweight chromebooks, you’d think they’d modify their apps but no.
- So far I really like this little laptop. I have fibromyalgia so this lightweight laptop is perfect.It’s so easy and fires up in seconds.
- I love it! I didn’t think the touch screen would work as well as it does.
- This chromebook is exactly what I needed it to be. I was concerned that it would be refurbished but it was brand new. Works per… Read More
8. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Travelmate With Linux Os to any other Acer Travelmate With Linux Os is least.
9. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Travelmate With Linux Os available in the market today. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Travelmate With Linux Os to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Spin 11 Touch Screen Convertible
- 360° Flip-and-Fold Design: Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
- Weighs 3.09 lbs. and Measures 0.8″ Thin: Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-cell lithium-polymer battery.
- 11.6″ 10-point multitouch screen: CineCrystal glossy screen technology maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. AHVA technology. LED backlight.
- Memory and Capacity: 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 32GB eMMC flash memory is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Intel Celeron processor N3350: Dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Travelmate With Linux Os yet, then Acer Spin 11 Touch Screen Convertible is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Travelmate With Linux Os Under 100$ and Acer Travelmate With Linux Os comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Spin 11 Touch Screen Convertible offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Spin 11 Touch Screen Convertible’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Travelmate With Linux Os Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.