The Best Acer Helios 500 4K
Best acer helios 500 4k Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer helios 500 4k is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer helios 500 4k for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer helios 500 4k. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer helios 500 4k is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer helios 500 4k has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer helios 500 4k. Here we bring out the best in the acer helios 500 4k which you can safely buy in 2021.
725 reviews analysed
1. Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 4-Zone RGB backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802. 11AC | 4th gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D fan
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 17. 3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz refresh rate, 3ms Overdrive responde time, 300Nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 slots | 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available hard drive bay
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Helios 500 4K, Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 would be the Best Acer Helios 500 4K for Money.
2. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Helios 500 4K and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Helios 500 4K then don’t look beyond Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Helios 500 4K in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Predator Helios 300 I7 10750H
- 3 x USB-A 3.1, 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast 10th Gen Intel 6-Core i7-10750H (Base Clock 2.6GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 5.0GHz, 12MB Smart Cache, 12 Threads)
- 17.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz IPS Display, Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), Backlit Keyboard, Wifi6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, Webcam, Up to 6 hours battery life【iCarp HDMI Cable】
- 【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD
If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
The Helios 300 drops you right into the game with everything you need to obliterate the opposition on a blisteringly fast 144Hz display. Only now, we’ve armed it with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Mobile Processor
10th Gen Intel 6-Core i7-10750H (Base Clock 2.6GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 5.0GHz, 12MB Smart Cache, 12 Threads)
【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 16GB RAM
【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 1TB SSD
Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Graphics & Video:
Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
17.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz IPS Display
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Optical Drive: No
Multi-format SD media card reader: No
Bang & Olufsen Audio: No
3 x USB-A 3.1, 1 x USB-C 3.2, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
4-cell, Up to 6 hours battery life
Dimension: 15.9″ x 11″ x 0.97″
Weight: 6.39 lbs
iCarp HDMI Cable
4. Ph315 52 710B
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
Ph315 52 710B is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Ph315 52 710B if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Helios 500 4K is that even though Ph315 52 710B is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
If you are buying a Acer Helios 500 4K for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd. It has fewer features when you make Acer Helios 500 4K comparisons of Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd with any other Acer Helios 500 4K but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Helios 500 4K, grab any Acer Helios 500 4K but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
6. Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526
Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel I7-10750H, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6&Quot; Full HD 144Hz 3Ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB Nvme SSD, Wifi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Helios 500 4K in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Helios 500 4K and it could be any of the high value Acer Helios 500 4K, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526. Acer Predator Helios Geforce G3 572 7526 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Predator I7 9750H Geforce Pt515 51 73Z5
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Graphics with Max-Q design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 3-Fan Cooling with one 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D and 5 Copper Heat Pipes | VR Ready | Customizable RGB KB | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802.11AC
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS 144Hz Refresh Rate Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
Acer Predator I7 9750H Geforce Pt515 51 73Z5 is another one which falls under Acer Helios 500 4K for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Predator I7 9750H Geforce Pt515 51 73Z5 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Helios 500 4K and that is what has revived them. Acer Predator I7 9750H Geforce Pt515 51 73Z5 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Predator I7 9750H Geforce Pt515 51 73Z5 is amazing features.
8. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate, Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, Aeroblade Metal Fans PH315-51-78NP
- PredatorSense gaming control panel, providing customization and control of gaming features, including system temperature, CPU fan speed and system fan speed.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness &
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM Memory &
- 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD | Extra empty accessible slot for 2.5 inch hard drive or SSD
- Gigabit Wi-Fi |Backlit Keyboard | USB 3.1 (Type C) | Dual All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan Cooling | Metal Chassis
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- 72% NTSC )
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- I recommend purchasing a laptop cooling pad to assist with the temperatures.
- I recommend removing all the bloatware that ships with the laptop.
- I do enjoy the pc but the quality of the screen doesn’t seem to last long.
- )despite the relatively comparable specs to my actual gaming tower at home, here are a few downsides i encountered during actua… Read More
- I’m thrilled with the speed, graphics, gaming and overall features.
- Aside from that, the price you pay for this compared to other gaming laptops is phenominal.
- Of course the laptop in general is fast and makes navigating through various things easy and smooth.
- I have been playing destiny 2 online and this thing has been running it like a champ.
- It just is a heavy laptop but overall a good desktop replacement for the price.
- I added an 1tb evo and 32gb of ram (max).
- We installed a 2tb firecuda in about 5 minutes for under $100.
- Well packaged great looking laptop very fast I was able to install and play Modern warfare warzone with no issues for the price… Read More
- It’s a great gaming laptop! In addition, if you’re a digital artist looking for a good screen on a laptop, the screen displays … Read More
9. Acer Predator I7 8750H Keyboard Pt515 51 71Vv
- 4 cell Li ion 84Wh Battery (5550 mAh)
- 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Customizable RGB KB
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000
- Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802.11ac
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3.1 Type C) Port, 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power off Charging)
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit IPS 144Hz Refresh Rate Display
- 3 Fan Cooling with one 4th Gen all metal AeroBlade 3D and 5 Copper Heat Pipes
- VR Ready
Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-71VV Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor 2. 2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness, 72% NTSC, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), Waves Maxx Audio sound technology, featuring Maxx Bass, Maxx Volume, Maxx Dialog and hyper-realistic 3D Audio using Waves Nx, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802. 11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Killer Ethernet E3000 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (Up to 2. 5Gbps), HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3. 1 Type C) Port, 3 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, 1 – Mini Display Port 1. 4, 4-cell Li-ion 84Wh Battery (5550 mAh), Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 4. 63 lbs. | 2. 1 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q50AA. 001)
- The quality of the laptop was very good and setup was a breeze.
- So far i am very happy with the predator whose aesthetic good looks matches its powerful specs.
- However when it is not plugged in its pretty choppy with the games.
- The display panel can be rotated down to be 180 with the base.
- Screen quality is good, colors are not that great but they suffice.
- Build quality is fine, not premium though.
- 1 usb pendrive is jaw-dropping to someone who remembers using 8mb usb 1.
- ) is extremely fast, and moving such files to and from a 3.
- The drive that’s in there is quite fast, but 1tb should really be the standard.
- Minor issues as said in the title, some games glitch out and blacks the screen completely .
- Fyi: the presentation of both the hardware and the packaging are very appealing.
- This will play games and do other tasks as expected right out of the packaging.
- This laptop sits at a sweet spot for the price/performance ratio using an 8750h processor and a gtx 2060 graphics card.
- Hd movies play flawlessly, and i was noting details that i’d previously missed on my last laptop (a dell 2-in-1), such as facial fuzz.
- It runs only on nvidia optimus only on the rtx2060 model but the rtx2080 model has a software switch in the predator sense soft… Read More
- This really sets it apart from the competition (other than the razer blade, which is $500-600 more).
- I still don’t like the predator branding, but the laptop is overall inoffensive compared to much of the competition.
- Best laptop I’ve personally used
- I bought the RTX 2060 model.This is a decent laptop. I was looking for something powerful that didn’t look ridiculous and was f… Read More
10. Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph315 52 78Vl
- Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802. 11ac
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness and 72 percentage NTSC)
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots
- 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) and 1 Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- 4th Gen All Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7 9750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.5GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Helios 500 4K yet, then Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph315 52 78Vl is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Helios 500 4K Under 100$ and Acer Helios 500 4K comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph315 52 78Vl offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph315 52 78Vl’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Helios 500 4K Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.