Top 10 Acer Aspire 1080 Ti
Best acer aspire 1080 ti Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer aspire 1080 ti is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer aspire 1080 ti for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer aspire 1080 ti. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer aspire 1080 ti is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer aspire 1080 ti has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer aspire 1080 ti. Here we bring out the best in the acer aspire 1080 ti which you can safely buy in 2021.
990 reviews analysed
1. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Aspire 1080 Ti, Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard would be the Best Acer Aspire 1080 Ti for Money.
2. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-59KS Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.5GHz, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, DTS: X Ultra Audio, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port (Feauring Power-off Charging), 2 – USB 3.2 ports, 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Polymer Battery, Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 5.07 lbs. | 2.3 kg (system unit only) (NH.Q7JAA.009)
3. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 easily gets the award of Best Acer Aspire 1080 Ti Under 100$.
4. Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint
- 802.11ac WiFi 5 (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
- Windows 10 S
- AMD Ryzen 3 4300U Quad-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Aspire 1080 Ti is that even though Acer A515 44 R93g Processor Graphics Fingerprint is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Hp Pavilion 1920X1080 Core I5 10300H Geforce
- 8GB DDR4 (2*Slots), 512GB SSD+32 Optane
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x USB 3.0 Type C , 1x HDMI Outputs, 1x Ethernet Ports and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Backlit keyboard, Wireless-AC Bluetooth 5.0 , B&O dual speakers, Lithium-ion polymer 3-Cell, DVD/CD drive not included
- Windows 10 Home, 16.1 inch FHD 144Hz refresh rate display
- Intel Core i5-10300H 2.5GHz , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660TI 6GB,
If you are buying a Acer Aspire 1080 Ti for the first time, then you should have Hp Pavilion 1920X1080 Core I5 10300H Geforce. It has fewer features when you make Acer Aspire 1080 Ti comparisons of Hp Pavilion 1920X1080 Core I5 10300H Geforce with any other Acer Aspire 1080 Ti but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Aspire 1080 Ti, grab any Acer Aspire 1080 Ti but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hp Pavilion 1920X1080 Core I5 10300H Geforce
6. Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac
- 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gaps), 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 2 port, 1 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 port, 4 – USB 2. 0 Ports & 2 – HDMI ports & 1 – VGA Port
- system ram type: ddr4_sdram
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home, USB keyboard & USB mouse
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD & 8x DVD-Writer Double-Layer Drive (DVD-RW)
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400 Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond HP Pavilion 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop (1920X1080) FHD 144Hz , Intel Core&Nbsp;I5-10300H, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti With Max-Q Design, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD+32GB Optane, Windows 10 Home which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Aspire 1080 Ti in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Aspire 1080 Ti and it could be any of the high value Acer Aspire 1080 Ti, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac. Acer Tc 885 Ua92 Desktop I5 9400 802 11Ac will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb
- Quad-Core 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H 2. 3GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4. 0 GHz), Backlit Keyboard
- 15. 6-inch Widescreen Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Display, Stereo speakers with Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology, Dialogue Enhancer, Volume Maximizer, Bass Enhancer, Surround Virtualizer
- 802. 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 2. 0 (Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-A), 1 x USB 3. 1 (Gen 1 Type-C), 1 x RJ-45, No optical Drive
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Operating System, 4-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 5. 5 Hrs Battery Life, Color: Shale Black
Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is another one which falls under Acer Aspire 1080 Ti for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Aspire 1080 Ti and that is what has revived them. Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Nitro An515 12Gb 1Tb is amazing features.
8. Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 slots | 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available hard drive bay
- 17. 3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz refresh rate, 3ms Overdrive responde time, 300Nit Brightness & 72% NTSC )
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 4-Zone RGB backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802. 11AC | 4th gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D fan
Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator I7 9750H Keyboard Ph317 53 7777 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Aspire 1080 Ti in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Aspire 1080 Ti to any other Acer Aspire 1080 Ti is least.
9. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 home
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard which falls into premium category but Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboardis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Aspire 1080 Ti available in the market today. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Aspire 1080 Ti to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Backlit Keyboard
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Aspire 1080 Ti yet, then Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Aspire 1080 Ti Under 100$ and Acer Aspire 1080 Ti comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Aspire 1080 Ti Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.